METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

Ticket instalment question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CerealDave

Ticket instalment question Empty
PostSubject: Ticket instalment question   Ticket instalment question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:33 am

So I've paid the first instalment. When paying the next two, how do I provide the order number? Do I simply type it into the comments box?
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Ticket instalment question   Ticket instalment question Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:58 am

Bump!

I may need help with this one too alough i seem to remember seeing it on the site somewhere? :S
Back to top Go down
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Ticket instalment question   Ticket instalment question Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:38 am

CerealDave wrote:
So I've paid the first instalment. When paying the next two, how do I provide the order number? Do I simply type it into the comments box?

Does anyone know the answer to this??
Back to top Go down
Dziude

Dziude

PostSubject: Re: Ticket instalment question   Ticket instalment question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 pm

I'll need to know this too, I just paid the first one.
Back to top Go down
gorobschnitt

gorobschnitt

PostSubject: Re: Ticket instalment question   Ticket instalment question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Dziude wrote:
I'll need to know this too, I just paid the first one.

I have been told that payment in full has to be made at least 6 - 8 weeks before the gig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket instalment question   Ticket instalment question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket instalment question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: METALFEST :: Metalfest 2009-
Jump to: