METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

Ticket Prices

Go down 
+2
LunarSanctum
Loucifer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loucifer

Loucifer

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 am

Does anyone know how much a ticket is going to set me back? Or, if there are gonna be any 'early bird' offers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.louciferspeaks.com
LunarSanctum

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 am

I'm 99% sure it's............ study

Saturday Day Ticket = £40

Sunday Day Ticket = £40

Weekend Ticket = £75
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheHorns

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Aye, doesnt surprise me.

Needs to be at least that to cover stuff. Either way, I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:56 pm

£75 seems reasonable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheHorns

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm

It is...from a fan and organiser point of view methinks!
Back to top Go down
LunarSanctum

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Dudley's only has a capacity of 900 as well so i'm guessing all Mark needs to do is sell pretty much all 900 tickets to make a profit or break even so he can do it again in 2010 and maybe expand slightly...

I'd say selling 900 tickets shouldn't be too hard. I think the headliners and sub-headliners will definately be the key to pulling people to it though.
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheHorns

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 pm

LunarSanctum wrote:
Dudley's only has a capacity of 900 as well so i'm guessing all Mark needs to do is sell pretty much all 900 tickets to make a profit or break even so he can do it again in 2010 and maybe expand slightly...

I'd say selling 900 tickets shouldn't be too hard. I think the headliners and sub-headliners will definately be the key to pulling people to it though.

Aye, too right, obviously you'd aim at lower than the 900 to break even or you're sticking your neck out a bit.

Doing well so far though... depends on the headliners... falling on the right kinda band as they get popular is a decent key like Bloodstock always tended to do.
Back to top Go down
Loucifer

Loucifer

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:04 am

Weekend ticket seems like the one for me. Gotta see who else I can drag up there with me! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.louciferspeaks.com
LunarSanctum

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:40 am

Tickets should hopefully be going on sale on January 5th

Should be another band announcement tommorow as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
splellen

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:03 am

Weekend for me if I decide to come. No point in travelling that fucking far for one day Laughing

Anyone that lives relatively near willing to let me kip on their living room floor? haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ellenmilne
KevB

KevB

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:10 am

Thats not a bad price, cant wait too see how this pans out there such a good market for smaller fests to grow now that Donny has been shit on by livenation. Damnation and BOA were spot on but I agree with everyone else we need a few good crowd pullers but appriciate that money might be an issue, Ted Maul, Breed Apart and Pork Farm are small bands I saw last year and they were all quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket Prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: METALFEST :: Metalfest 2009-
Jump to: