METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

Where are people staying?

Go down 
+6
Steelchampion
genestongue2000
jonnyt
lastmanstanding22
METALFEST FORUM Admin
dragonmaiden
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmaiden

Where are people staying? Empty
PostSubject: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 am

I am starting to get organised for this and was wondering where people are booked to stay ... if they are yet? I know in the past for Bloodstock and PPUK there was an attempt to stay in certain hotels and it's always good to meet up with old friends and make new ones over breakfast as well as at the gig. Last time we stayed in Dudley we booked into the Travel Inn but it was a taxi ride from the venue. I know Mark has made some arrangements with certain hotels. Where have people booked??
Back to top Go down
METALFEST FORUM Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 am

Theres 4 or 5 GOOD hotels near to the venue...WALKING distance away! I'm working with other hotels to try and get discounts for METALFEST people...will get them online this week. There is ONE campsite about 12 or so miles from the venue. I have to talk to the owners but if people are interested in this and let me know then I will arrange transport to and from the venue to the site for 'minimal' cost...if we get enough people to use it then it could work out well....
Back to top Go down
https://metlafest.1talk.net
lastmanstanding22

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 am

I'm staying in the quality hotel not sure what its like but it wasnt too expensive and all i need is a bed for a few hours kip before more singing and drinking the next day.
Back to top Go down
jonnyt

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:24 am

Very Happy the best thing about this festival its five minutes drive from my house so i wont have to worry about that ,there are quite a few b&bs a taxi ride away on the hagley rd at very cheap prices if the quality hotels too expensive
Back to top Go down
genestongue2000

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:55 am

We are staying at The Village Hotel which is a 3/4 minutes walk to JB'S. I have stayed a couple of times at the Quality Hotel, its basic but nice and the breakfast is pretty good as well. Unable to stay at Quality Hotel, it got booked up pretty quickly, otherwise would have stayed there again. There is a nice coffe place next door too.
Back to top Go down
Steelchampion

PostSubject: Camping   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:23 pm

I would REALLY love to come to this festival. The ONLY thing holding me back is accomodation. I'm looking at, what... £150 just for accomodation? That's twice the price of the actual ticket and on my low income, its feasably not possible! Crying or Very sad I'd just like to say really that you have my vote for camping. If camping is a definate then I for sure will be able to come, and possibly drag some other low-life metallers with me Laughing

STEEEEEEEEEL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dziude

Dziude

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 am

I'd definitely be keen on the camping if it is available; i've booked my ticket, but after looking at the prices of the hotels i'm wondering how to afford accommodation.
Back to top Go down
gorobschnitt

gorobschnitt

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I think Mark lucked out on the camping front - I sent him a list of sites none of which are very close by. Accomodation is a big problem but I still think there might be B&B in the area which will be cheaper than hotels (if they werent full!)
Back to top Go down
Dan Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 am

I'd like to attend but can't find any accomodation which is within my budget (about £50 total). It's unsurprising, but if anyone has any ideas/solutions email me: scrubmeister at hotmail dot com
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am

Cheapest option - sleep in the car Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are people staying?   Where are people staying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are people staying?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: METALFEST :: Metalfest 2009-
Jump to: