METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

Band Merchandise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmaiden

Band Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Band Merchandise   Band Merchandise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 am

Was wondering if there will be a dedicated stall for all merch including band merch or will the bands sell direct as they used to at the Indoor? I am curious ... and working out if I may get a job to do at some point in the weekend perhaps! Laughing
Back to top Go down
METALFEST FORUM Admin
Admin

Band Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Merchandise   Band Merchandise Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 am

there will be a couple of Metalfest stalls at the event where the band merch will be available....We have 5 or 6 people arranged to set up and sell over the weekend but email me at : metalfest@hotmail.co.uk if you want to discuss further!
Back to top Go down
https://metlafest.1talk.net
dragonmaiden

Band Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Merchandise   Band Merchandise Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 am

That's cool Mark! If there are people there to sell it then I should be free to enjoy myself. As an old member of the BOA merch team (before the contract out) I tend to get roped in to selling merch for friends/bands if I happen to be around and there is no one else to do it for them. Was just checking out what the position would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Merchandise   Band Merchandise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Merchandise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: METALFEST :: Metalfest 2009-
Jump to: