METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

Bloodstock forum

Go down 
+2
dragonmaiden
britishsteel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
britishsteel

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:49 am

I am begining to wonder at the point of this forum as all the annoucements are being made on Bloodstock forum

I know there is a good established forum there, but this forum seems to be ingored

the only problem with the bloodstock forum is that you will elicit comments from people who are never going to come to metalfest

The only way to get this forum to grow is give it a bit more information - maybe announce bands here first instead of on Bloodstock

At this point Elvenking have been announced on Bloodstock but not here, so should we shut this down and all just go over to bloodstock forum

This would be a great pity as it would take away the potential for having a forum for the prople who will go
Sad
Back to top Go down
dragonmaiden

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 am

Forums are always like this when they start up. I actually remember when the Bloodstock forum was like this. There was about 4 of us who posted and watched the tumble weed blow through. As the festival grows it will improve.

I think alot is discussed about this festival on the Bloodstock Forum as there is a massive overlap between the two in that they book very similar bands. Mark's target audience are there in the main and I don't think encouraging people to come here and register to see announcements will necessarily work. Most people are basically lazy and like to be spoonfed unless they are really interested in which case I am guessing they are already registered. There just needs to be a bit more discussion ongoing.
Back to top Go down
METALFEST FORUM Admin
Admin

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 am

I know what your saying, but I forgot my log in details lol
At the moment Bloodstock is where everyone goes to but I will announce on here as well....trying to drag everyone over from Bloodstock forum is proving hard and probably will be until after the festival when everyone believes it will happen and enjoys it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://metlafest.1talk.net
manta1000

manta1000

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:56 pm

I have been on the bloodstock forum for many years, but I look on here all the time to see if there is anybody posting, once there is a few more, I shall start posting more myself, I know of at least 4 maybe 6 people that are intending on going to this festival the lineup is looking very strong and i'm sure the headliners will be just as strong. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gorobschnitt

gorobschnitt

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 pm

I agree - I'm an avid reader of BOA and seem to be going there first for MetalFest info. Dragonmaiden is right though - it takes time for people to cotton on to something new. I shall be looking here regularly to see when Mark announces the final acts including the crucial headliners!
Back to top Go down
Grimslath

Grimslath

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:55 am

Despite the link to this forum being huge I didn't even notice it until now! *facepalm*

I'll post here and in BOA though...as well as spamming every other metal community I can find in the name of METALFEST!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Grimslath
Sponsored content

Bloodstock forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstock forum   Bloodstock forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodstock forum
Page 1 of 1