METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

Power Quest announce new bassist!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Symphony

Power Quest announce new bassist! Empty
PostSubject: Power Quest announce new bassist!   Power Quest announce new bassist! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 am

Power Quest announces new bassist!

Following the departure of long standing bassist Steve Scott

in early January 2009, the band are pleased to announce that the search for a replacement is now over.

A large number of applications were received from all over the world. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

The new Power Quest bassist is Oliver Holzwarth!

Oliver is well known in the metal scene as he has been the bassist in German power metal legends Blind Guardian since 1997.

In addition to this he has also worked with Tarja Turunen (formerly of Nightwish), Paradox, Demons & Wizards and his own band Sieges Even.

Power Quest keyboardist and founder member Steve Williams commented on the news;

“We are absolutely thrilled to have recruited a musician of Oliver’s calibre into the band. His combination of musicianship and experience will be a fantastic addition to Power Quest, as we head forward into 2009. Welcome aboard mate!”

Oliver commented; “When I got in contact with Steve for the first time, it instantly became quite clear that we share the same ideas and visions. Consequently, I joined Power Quest . Quite a musical challenge that I am looking forward to mastering with dedication and inspiration. Great to play with you guys!”
Back to top Go down

Power Quest announce new bassist!
Page 1 of 1