METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

a few updates!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
METALFEST FORUM Admin
Admin

a few updates! Empty
PostSubject: a few updates!   a few updates! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Firstly, there's been a slight change to the bill...CIRCUS MAXIMUS will now play Saturday rather than Sunday due to other commitments and THY MAJESTIE will be moving to the Sunday!!!

ASCENSION won the unsigned competition and will be opening the FRIDAY night proceedings!!!

'Rockstar Energy Drink' will be the official energy drink partner for Metalfest, which means that JB's will be able to run a promotion at the bar for Rockstar + Vodka / Rockstar Jagerbombs for the duration of the festival!

AND there will be a Metal Market for fans to be able to purchase from an array of stalls! (cds, jewellery, band merch, clothing, etc) as well as quality food...not just burger and chips, but a great choice of things like Pasta, Rice, Jacket Potato's, etc ...
there are still stalls available to hire so if anyone knows of someone who would like to sell at the event please ask them to contact me at mark@metalfest.org.uk

I think thats it for now......Smile
Thanks,
Mark
www.metalfest.org.uk
Back to top Go down
https://metlafest.1talk.net
Andi

Andi

a few updates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few updates!   a few updates! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 am

Speaking of drinks, what are the chances of there being some Real Ale available at the Fest?

I appreciate that JBs may not be set up for serving decent Ale on hand-pump, but how about some bottles.

In my experience a great deal of Metal fans would rather drink Ale than the more standard Larger or Cream-flow rubbish.
Back to top Go down

a few updates!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS :: Announcements-
Jump to: