METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

XANDRIA Announces New Singer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh

XANDRIA Announces New Singer Empty
PostSubject: XANDRIA Announces New Singer   XANDRIA Announces New Singer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:42 am

German goth metal band XANDRIA has announced the addition of singer Kerstin Bischof (AXXIS) to the group's ranks. She commented: "I'm so excited about being XANDRIA's woman at the mic in the future! The guys and I are busy writing new songs and I love it! I can hardly wait entering the stage with them for the first time!

"In the first audition rehearsal I already felt that it just fit perfectly together — the songs rocked! Of course, the guys were kind of held back at that time but when they told me a few weeks later they felt the same…

"So here we are in the midst of tour preparations for the gigs in the Czech Republic and I'm so excited about rocking the set live!

"You had to wait a long time for the official announcement and I want to thank you all for your patience — there was some 'stuff' to get rid of. But finally it’s official and time to rock!

"I'm looking forward to seeing you all on tour!"

Photos of Kerstin and the new XANDRIA lineup can be viewed below. Also available is video footage of Kerstin performing live with AXXIS.

Singer Lisa Middelhauve left XANDRIA in May 2008 for "personal reasons." She stated at the time, "My exit has nothing to do with dispute or controversy within the band. It was just time to split. I hope we still will be friends in future like we are right now."

XANDRIA's "Now & Forever - The Best Of" collection was released in June 2008. The CD contains 20 tracks, including a few rarities like the ballad "Lullaby" from the "India" era and the songs "One Word" and "Drown In Me" (previously unavailable on a XANDRIA album). "Now & Forever - The Best Of Xandria" was also released as a double digipack containing a DVD of the complete XANDRIA show from 2007's Summer Breeze festival, all of the band's promotional video clips and a brand new interview.

XANDRIA's fourth album, "Salomé - The Seventh Veil", was released on May 25, 2007.

Pics & Vid of her performing with Axxis.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=113994
Back to top Go down

XANDRIA Announces New Singer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: METALTFEST COMMUNITY :: Metal Discussion-
Jump to: