METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METALFEST Pure METAL Festival 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE ARE SOON MOVING TO UK METAL UNDERGROUND!! Don't wait and go to sing up, where a community for Metal-lovers, whether they be UK fans of Metal from around the world ARE WAITING FOR YOU !! UK METAL UNDERGROUND

MusicXtra - looking for writers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mary

MusicXtra - looking for writers Empty
PostSubject: MusicXtra - looking for writers   MusicXtra - looking for writers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:02 am

Shameless self promotion here I guess...

I'm currently looking to recruit more writers for www.musicxtra.net and thought this might be a good place to post...

Ideally I'm looking for people that would be interested in writing cd / live reviews, interviews and / or features. Take a look around the site and if you want to get in touch for more information please do so Smile

Contact details available via my profile or on the site Smile

Mary
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicxtra.net
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: MusicXtra - looking for writers   MusicXtra - looking for writers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:49 am

Added your msn, which I got from your site, so I hope to speak to you about it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
mary

PostSubject: Re: MusicXtra - looking for writers   MusicXtra - looking for writers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Roku wrote:
Added your msn, which I got from your site, so I hope to speak to you about it soon Smile

Cool! Thanks... give me a yell when you see me online... look forward to chatting to you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicxtra.net
Roku

Roku

PostSubject: Re: MusicXtra - looking for writers   MusicXtra - looking for writers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MusicXtra - looking for writers   MusicXtra - looking for writers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MusicXtra - looking for writers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
METALFEST:: Pure METAL 2009 :: METALTFEST COMMUNITY :: Metal Discussion-
Jump to: